Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I should be sleepin......

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Red face

    but i'm scared....someone come hold me *P

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Wink

    Sometimes I get scared, cuz i'm here all alone here...I block everything out around me and lay down and start thinkin about all the wonderful things thats gonna happen in the future, then my eyes slowly drifts closed...I hate bein alone too, its not easy...*hugs ya tight* Girl i hope your finally sleepin

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwww hun! -hug-
    When i'm alone ,wich is not too often. I sleep with the TV on..... it works.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I did get to sleep around 6 am....I wish it were that I was scared to be alone.......that I could handle...I have these awful nightmares.....and I get terrified to sleep.....*sigh*.....so i got 6 hours sleep....Thank God for my cowboy....he called at 5 am and talked to me....then sent my butt to bed....I love you Travis*S*

  5. #5
    SummerStorm'sCowboy
    Guest SummerStorm'sCowboy's Avatar

    Post

    love ya too baby glad i can help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •